Sunday, July 24, 2016

24 July 2016 - Pioneer Day

Sunday was Pioneer day and there was no other celebration besides singing pioneer songs and mentioning the day. Rebekah played the piano for the rest hymn at church with "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief". For not practicing, she did an excellent job. We don't live in Utah so it's not a significant holiday in Washington.
The week was full of things like dejunking and preparing Stephen and Samuel for High Adventure. I had to work twice that week and it really didn't rain so I was watering, weeding and picking pea pods, squash and onions.
Jonathan flew into Seattle from Dallas on Friday morning. He still had to do some work for his job so he needed quiet time for most of the day but Saturday he was able to go with everyone to the Recreation Center in Federal Way with all the kids and the family. I had to work again so I missed out but I believe they had lots of fun!
Here I am at work with the tools of the trade. At least I look like
I'm playing around a little.
I sure missed out on the fun at the pool.
Nathan in the tube.

Andrew in the Lazy River.
Jon with Gracie.
Add caption


 
 


Add caption


 

No comments:

Post a Comment